Free public wi-fi is coming to Chippy, ushering our market town into a new phase of growth and prosperity.
Thanks to Elephant Wifi, one of the UK’s leading digital specialists, the centre of Chipping Norton will soon be offering fast, reliable wifi coverage for residents and visitors to enjoy.
ECN’s generous sponsor is providing the infrastructure free of charge, giving our retailers and businesses a head start in terms of exciting new promotional opportunities and boosted footfall.
When dates and installation details are firmed up, we’ll let you know more. In the meantime, here’s a taste of things to come!
Free public wi-fi keeps on giving
This valuable connectivity will:
- Attract more people to Chippy.
- Tempt them to stay longer once they are here.
- Encourage people to explore our town online.
- Entice them to discover our attractions in person.
- Promote weekend stays.
- Benefit our beautiful eateries, pubs and accommodation.
- Allow businesses to offer up-to-the-minute promotions.
- Give our events and entertainment wider reach.
Our traders will have access to digital data which will help them tailor events, special offers, loyalty schemes and promotional activities for maximum impact.
Free wi-fi will help businesses build new kinds of relationships with residents, visitors and fellow traders.
With a reliable internet connection, visitors can explore every aspect of Chippy while they are physically here – shops, markets, galleries, leisure centre, heritage walks, our architectural landmarks and lovely natural attractions.
Everybody wins. We can tell the real story of Chippy and encourage people to sample its many charms for themselves.