Come on, admit it. You’ve always wanted to leap out of an airplane with a parachute on your back and adventure in your heart.
Well, now there’s no excuse. Rafiki Thabo Foundation need your help for their World Record Breaking Skydive attempt on 11th June.
Are you in? If they don’t fill their remaining five places, the attempt is in jeopardy.
Here are 10 compelling reasons why you can’t let this opportunity slide:
- Raise money for charity: Jump for free and raise just £395 in sponsorship for Kingham-based charity, Rafiki Thabo Foundation.
- Raise awareness: Amazing youngsters in Kenya, Uganda and Lesotho have to fight to complete their education, and the Rafiki team make it possible by providing hot school lunches and supporting a variety of initiatives which promote school infrastructure and development.
- Play your part in breaking a world record: Always wanted to be a world-beater? Now you can. The aim is to get at least 350 people skydiving across eight airfields on the same day, with the Rafiki team – backed by Experience Chipping Norton and Nicholsons – leaping from the skies above Brackley.
- Tick something off your bucket list: Let’s face it, if you don’t do it now, it might not happen. These chances don’t come along every day. So take a punt – it’s the thrill of a lifetime.
- Do something you’ve never done before: Isn’t it nice to push the envelope sometimes and spread your wings? Don’t get stuck in boring routine. Take a leap of faith!
- Do something your friends have never done before: There’s nothing like a bit of one-upmanship to make you feel warm all over. Be shameless, be free. If you win the record, there’s years’ worth of gloating in it for you.
- Face your fears: Scary? Perhaps. But imagine how awesome it would be to face your fear and conquer it – having the ride of your life into the bargain.
- Be part of a team: Skydiving teams build up a terrific sense of camaraderie – and this time, it’s for a wonderful cause. Make new friends along the way.
- Mobilise your mates: You can also celebrate the event with old friends or workmates, signing up together for a hair-raising, massively memorable experience. You could fill those five places in one fell swoop.
- There’s nothing remotely like it: Well, can you think of anything that measures up in terms of bonding, sheer excitement and personal growth?
Make sure the Chippy plane gets airborne.