Sample the Magic of the Season
Pop Friday 2 December 2016 into your diary for a spectacular Christmas celebration in the streets of Chippy.
It’s eyes down for a full house between 4pm and 9pm, with enticing events to suit every age and budget.
The centre of Chipping Norton is set to be turned into a giant street market with craft stalls, art exhibitions, live music, pop-up Christmas cinema and even a giant snow globe for the ultimate Xmas selfie.
It’s seasonal fun for everyone
- The children of St Mary’s Primary School will lead a magical lantern procession around the town centre.
- Carol singing and Santa’s grotto will create a traditional Cotswold Christmas atmosphere.
- Fun kiddie rides and yummy seasonal goodies will keep the children entertained.
- Grown-ups can sample delicious street food and late night shopping.
- A plethora of Christmas pressies will be waiting to be snapped up.
- Market stalls will offer a wealth of great gift opportunities including scarves, hand-made jewellery, glass art, Xmas decorations, printed textiles, wreaths, Cotswold fudge, luxury chocs and a variety of Christmas hampers.