With unprecedented access to all age groups and backgrounds, what better way to showcase your business at each and every literary event and venue?
Organisers are now seeking sponsors for next year’s highly anticipated festival, scheduled for 21-24 April 2016, and already generating interest from local and national media alike.
So why not reach out to a whole new audience? The rewards are huge. Become a sponsor, which comes with the following benefits.
• Sponsorship of an event which is matched to your business or your client demographic
• The chance to leave literature/vouchers on attendees’ seats, and/or hold a raffle or business card draw
• A banner on the stage next to the author and verbal thanks at the outset of the presentation
• Your logo on the festival website with a link to your own website
• An invitation to the festival launch
• Inclusion in all social media activities (Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest)
• An opportunity for guest entries on our blog
• Two complimentary tickets to an event of your choice
You will also be welcome to bring a guest to the VIP Sponsor’s Lounge over the course of the weekend, where you can enjoy coffee, delectable food and livestreaming of festival events.
If you’re not able to offer cash, however, your time and enthusiasm can still go a long way.
Organisers are looking for well-connected villagers living within 20 miles of Chipping Norton to spread the word of next year’s festival goodies.
“We hope our Village Ambassadors will be champions for ChipLitFest”, says Cathy Horlick. “You might know lots of people through school, or the WI, or Rotary, or perhaps you’ve lived in your village for so many years you know everyone! Maybe you work in the village shop, or you’re part of the parish council, and can help spread the word that way.”
All local volunteers are welcome to assist in a variety of ways, including distributing bookmarks or flyers, forwarding e-newsletters, and helping with festival administration.
Recent festivals showcased Kate Adie, Roger Bannister, Anna Hope, Lauren Child, Clare Mackintosh and Paula Coston, among others. The big names for 2016 are due for announcement shortly. Follow new developments as they happen, become a Friend of the Festival, offer sponsorship or sign up to the festival newsletter through the contacts below.